The Meeting: A Magical Forest Encounter



 


One day, my son and I began to take long walks. I am not sure he had suggested it or I had asked him to come along with me on my usual sojourns away from the bustle of everyday life. 

Just like this, we began to share something serendipitous and special. Often not much is said between the teenager and his mother but much exchanged as we make long miles in each other's secure company. 

The resonance in our stride began to echo in our connected spirits, the walking rhythm beating with a familiar and loving hum. Other times, we bored each other with obscure interests that were one-sided. And the other just suffered the boredom of listening on. 

In this miraculous way, we found our way to each other. The complexity and depth of feelings of these encounters with my son were hard to say in words, and hence it has been relayed in story and pictures. 

I hope you too will find your own magical meeting with your loved ones.

Han Li June

Comments

Popular Posts