Finding Me, the Creative Individual

 

Hi there, we've probably not met. 

I am Sam, short for the lady with long-windedness

and a bubble head filled with wonders and ideas

In most occasions, I would introduce myself as the baker

in others, a cake artist

and now, in appropriate moments, as a therapist. 

A little confusing, but let me summarise in a less long winded manner.

Hi there, we've probably not met. 

I am Sam, I am a creative individual. 

I enjoy partaking in experiences that involves colours, possibilities and surprises. 

You probably ponder, "where have I met you before?"

Likely in some kitchen near the ovens or at spaces where I work with people 

Sometimes, by the table cutting papers or in rare moments, vandalising someone else's wall.

My life has been fuelled with fascination of my own endeavours

and I enjoy quiet moments of working alone

and reading books or stories that opens up new perspective about life. 

I prefer early mornings though hard to get up or late nights. 

I love my life, for it has given me the opportunity to enjoy my work and at the same time be able to serve humanity.

I had moments too, where I question, "Who am I?"

Now that I've sorted the dilemma, let me restart.

Hi there, we've probably not met. 

I am Sam, I enjoy a creative life

one that is robust– like the scent of curry

filled with flavour of spices

 My life revolves around all forms of emotions

each with its own character and taste. 

And hence from one experience to another, 

I have come to live a life led by intuition and flow. 

And for whatever roles and experiences, 

I lived by walking those paths with courage, compassion and enjoyment. 

I hope to see you soon. 


By Samantha Quek







Comments

Popular Posts