Transcended the limits of thought


Yesterday I visited a book store

Got myself a book and a wonder drink  moon juice

which I took a risk to order

because I couldn't understand the description the counter lady was explaining

I found a seat and took a sip

The next moment, I transcended the limits of thought

Flew into outer space

I believed my drink

got spiked...

with the impossible

The little rat who squeaks,

"you little fella, you can't!"

was ran down by a bus and pronounced dead instantly (and finally)

RIP timid

The moon juice had created a new wonderment

A magic potion I must say

that has birthed a colourful unicorn 

"You can move mountains!"

Of course I can

What astonishment!

Believe me, moon juice works.

I am a testament

Make yourself a cup of whatever

and experience the transformation. 

Life is magical

Have a fun ride


- Samantha


___________________________________________________

"The world of reality has its limits ; the world of imagination is boundless."

Jean-Jacques Rousseau



Comments

Popular Posts